Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

I spoke to Dr Love this morning and would like to know what

Customer Question

I spoke to Dr Love this morning and would like to know what i should say to a new doctor about having the adrenal fatigue (cortisol deficiency) test done on the NHS.
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 3 years ago.
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.

Have you been honest and asked about it?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes i have told my ex doctor all about my symptons and a

boo hood it all as though i was a lump of do do under her shoe i asked her for the test and she refused to start with then said your talking to me with in a very undignified manner i called her a blinkered narrow minded women she hit the roof im not going to sit here and be told that and,i said i dont like being talked down to either.

I have spoken to a out hours doctor this morning. She told me to ask to endocrinologist? so i will chose a new surgery.

I have been honest all along.

just putting all this down has made me see i just open my mouth and stick to my guns.

I find it very difficult using a computer with all my symptoms Dr Love said i was showing all the signs of cortisone deficiency. I was just very scared of getting the same response.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes i have

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

sorry i did not respond straight away i was feeling so bad i had to go to bed.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I have to close my computer down now as my battery is going. Will respond later a i will now have breakfast and get raa.........................

I'm sorry you were treated like that Jan

It is very reasonable to ask about tests.

I agree with seeing an endocrinologist. They can test you for adrenal problems

Is this what you were wanting to know?
I noticed that our chat is not complete.

My main goal is your 100% satisfaction and for you to consider this service excellent. If you are not 100% satisfied, just click reply and I will happily provide more information.