The Physician
The Physician, Doctor
Experience:  Versatile emergency Physician, 20 years experience as a Physician
37289694

Hi Please can you help me? I had post natel depression after

Hi Please can you help me? I had post natel depression after having my two Daughters. They are now 32 and 28 years old.
I had a lot,of engery when I was single.
I am 57 years old now, since having the girls I have lost all engery. Why is this? I had an Hystermoral when I was 39 years old because I was having periods most of the time.
I have gained weight. I am 2 stone over weight. and I find very hard to lose the weight.
I want to see my GP, it puts me off going as we have to wait nearly 2 hours to see him.
Can you tell me why I am so tired? My husband has lost my confidents, so I cannot walk down the road. He isn't a lot of help.
The consultant gave ne a noise spray for my ears, this gives me slight noise bleeds. My stomack dose'nt always feel comfortable. I have loose stools. I take Imodium, then stops the lose stomack, but I get cramp. Can you tell me whats going on inside? I do suffer with stress and Anxeity. Please can you help me. Thanks Anne
Expert:  The Physician replied 2 years ago.

The Physician :

Hi welcome to Justanswer.com

The Physician :

There are genuine reasons why you must be concerned, but we are going to work it through, step by step

The Physician :

Lets start from now and go backwards

The Physician :

Do you have any medical conditions, Diabete, hypertension etc?

Customer:

No I do have Diabete, hypertension

The Physician :

Have you had any recent physical, including blood check ups?

Customer:

No blood check ups

The Physician :

If not, you are going to need to go to your GP, please be patient and bear the weight. He shouild order a comprehensive metabolic panel, and thyroid function tests and a complete blood count

The Physician :

With your history of hysterectomy, there are various metabolic changes that could be going on. This bears on the background of your post partum depression 30+ years ago

The Physician :

Meanwhile you need to go and look at yourself in tyhe mirror, and see that FEAR is just False Evidence Appear Real,

Customer:

Did'nt relist this

The Physician :

Get youirself together and take your iofe back, starting from what is KNOWN

Customer:

what do you mean by this last line you sent

The Physician :

Meaning, do NOT allow anybody to loose confidence in you, Get your blood works done, make sure you dont have any abnormalities.

The Physician :

There are several factors that need to be checked

The Physician :

Hypothuroidism, menopausal low estrogen, Vit B12 deficiency, Vit D deficiency, and Anemia

The Physician :

Sorry it is Hypothyroidism

The Physician :

Meanwhile, start a light exercise, like walks etc. Yoga if available

The Physician :

Your stomach may be due to hyperacidity (excess secretion of digestive enzymes and acids)

Customer:

I go to yoga

The Physician :

If you cannot walk down the road do step walking on the spot at home for 15 minutes morning and 15 minutes evening

Customer:

I work in the evenings as an office cleaner. it kills me, but I need the money. my husband is 13 years older than me. he has Dememtia, Angina and Artherities. it is very hard work. About a year now, we sleep in different bedrooms, because keeps me awake.

The Physician :

Begin to take an AUDIT of your intake, Increase water and reduce juices (except fresh fruit juices). Reduce refined carbohydrates (Flour, sugar) substitute with grains and complex carbohydrates like oatmeal and nuts. Reduce red meats substitute with fish. And of course Increase vegetable and fruits (FULL BELLY CONCEPT)

Customer:

I canot eat fish, I feel sick aftewrwards. I feel better when I do not eat.

The Physician :

Ok what you should do is to convert your work into some form of exercise. Scrub more briskly (if no one is watching!)

The Physician :

Skipping meals IS A BAD IDEA

Customer:

sorry I will have to go now, I have to go to work. thanks

The Physician :

Thats why your stomach is bad, because acid that is secreted for digesting food pour on your stomach wall and DAMAGE its lining

The Physician :

Feel free to ask for Dr Obinnna, OR The Physician next time so we can complet the conversation. Also click on accept

The Physician :

thanks

Customer:

I am sorry I had to go. I been asked to talk to Dr Obinnna

The Physician, Doctor
Experience: Versatile emergency Physician, 20 years experience as a Physician
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am back to talk to Dr Obinnna from Anne

Hi Anne
Sorry I was offline for a few
You can leave any follow up enquiriy or clarification, and I will be pleased to answer it once i come back online.
Remember my commitment to you as your expert adviser on Justanswer.com is to make sure you are satisfied with my advise.
i know it will be, medical evidence based, best practise, and objective.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am back on line. Dr Obinnna

Hi Anne
Sorry I missed your chat again
Could you leave me any questions or concerns
It does not have to be an online chat
I will answer or clarify any questions you outline
Just say you are leaving the question for Dr Obinna
Thank
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am leaving a message for Dr Obinna, What did you want to finish of saying last time I spoke to you on line about what I tried last time?

A new question, My chemist told me I cannot get Viscotears 0.2% eye gel 0.6% ml unit dose. Manufacters cannot supply this any more. I cannot use presivtive tears. I only use non perstive eye drops. Do you now where I can get these eye drops?

There is a non preservative artificial eye drop made by Alcon called Systane
Another is Soothe by Bausch and Lomb.
What I had wanted to add the last time was for you to have a conversation with your husband regarding your goals ( even though he has dementia) it will help you in making up your mind and pressing forward
The Physician, Doctor