Ken
Ken, Postgraduate doctor
Experience:  Working as a Doctor who Cares since 2001.
25541092

I have pain all over my body. My feet hurt my arms hurt my

I have pain all over my body. My feet hurt my arms hurt my head hurts. I can't sleep because of this or lack of sleep makes it worse I'm not sure which. My legs jump during the night, my arms feel like they have beasties crawling in them. My legs give way. I have numbness and tingly from my face to my hands. I cry all the time as I don't know how to handle this anymore. My sight goes blurry, I'm dizzy and off balance, I'm feeling sick all the time. My words are stuttered, I can't find the right words to say. I just want to fall asleep and never wake up. I used to be very fit and now I can barely walk some days. I don't know what's wrong with me.
Expert:  Ken replied 3 years ago.

I am Dr Ken and I will be helping you today.

Were any investigations done to see for the cause? Do you have any diagnosed medical condition?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I had an MRI which came back clear. I also was vitamin D deficient but have been taking supplements since last June. It helped with the fatigue a lot.
Expert:  Ken replied 3 years ago.
Joanne,

I am happy that MRI came negative.

I would think of few causes for the symptoms - Anemia/ Vitamin deficiency {B to be specific}/ hormonal imbalance {thyroid}/ Infection focus in the body.

Vitamin deficiency is been taken care of is good. I would get few blood tests to look for other causes. A chest x ray/ ultrasound of abdomen and CT scan for temporal bones {to look for middle and inner ear abnormality} should give us more answers.

I would also rule out depression or anxiety {psychological issue} as the cause. A discussion with a psychiatrist should help if needed.

Till than - have balanced diet, adequate fluid/ avoid alcohol, smoking/ stay away from stress or anxiety {Yoga, meditation help}.

Wish you well.

Best