Ken
Ken, Postgraduate doctor
Experience:  Working as a Doctor who Cares since 2001.
25541092

how can I make my bigger

how can I make my penis bigger
Expert:  Ken replied 3 years ago.

I can understand your anxiety.

Normal length of male penis is 5 to 5.9 inch. To be very frank only proved way is surgery. Though various exercise / drugs claim to help BUT I am sorry they do not.

There are two basic ways of enlarging the penis: Penis lengthening surgery involves the release of the fundiform ligament and the suspensory ligament that attaches the 2 erectile bodies to the pubic bone. Once these ligaments have been cut, part of the penile shaft (usually held within the body) drops forward and extends out, enlarging the penis by 2–3 cm. Penis widening with PMMA injection. This method involves injection of silicone, PMMA and other materials into the penis and scrotum to achieve girth enlargement.

The other ways known are jelqing / clamping / stretching / hanging. Stretching consists of attaching a penis stretcher device to the penis for set periods of time. The device exerts a constant traction on the penis, which, in theory, lengthens and widens the penis. The traction supposedly causes the cells in the penis to "split" and then reform and expand. Weight hanging consists of attaching a device (usually a rope or a strap) that grips the glans or just behind the glans and allows a weight to be suspended for a specific amount of time. Then a conscious effort is made to exercise the penis by raising the weight in repetitions (lasting no more than 5 to 10 minutes at a time) starting with the smallest and lightest weight 1/16 pound to the heaviest usually 1/4 pound or more, to increase the strength and stamina as well as elongation of the penis. Risks including nerve damage / trauma / scarring / impotence / erectile dysfunction are to be considered.

To be very frank considering all the risks I would have not gone for them if I were in your place.

Best