Dr. D. Love
Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.
21597572

hi about a 3 weeks ago I noticed a few red dots on my stomach

hi about a 3 weeks ago I noticed a few red dots on my stomach like a spot but with smaller less clear red marks around them.. originally I thought nothing of it but gradualy its become worse to the stage where it pretty much covers my chest and stomach.. ive tried using an anti allergy treatment in pill form which alleviates some of the redness ive also changed my detergent as somebody told me that it might be that and fumigated the house . I have no pain or irritation but its something that's constantly on my mind.. im not the type of person that surrers many ailments and ive not been to see the doctor in about 10 years..
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 3 years ago.
Could you attach a photo of these spots?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for the image.

Although it is impossible to make a diagnosis based on a picture, the issue is whether it is possible that it could be a condition that should warrant quick attention. In reviewing the picture, it is possible that this is due to inflammation of the blood vessels that serve the skin, which will need to be treated with a prescription medicine. So, it would be better for you to be seen by your doctor for a more complete evaluation.

If I can provide any further information, please let me know.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I very much appreciate your time and I will see my gp. Many thanks

You're welcome.