Dr. K.
Dr. K., Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified with experience in primary care.
65718478

Hi, Ive got hepitise c, woke up last Tuesday with a Sharpe

Hi, I've got hepitise c, woke up last Tuesday with a Sharpe pain just underneath my left rib, haven't been feeling good since I've got a salty taste in my throat what won't go also been feeling sick, feeling fatique and dissy and misty also really clammy hand,s any suggestion please.
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 3 years ago.

Dr. K. :

Hello, this is Dr K.. Answers are not medical advice and do not constitute a doctor/patient relationship. I look forward to helping you today. Nausea, fatigue and dizziness can all be a sign of hepatitis and may be an indication that your disease is flaring up or worsening. Your liver is on the right side, not the left, so its possible that the pain on the left may not be related at all. You have many symptoms, some may be related to hepatitis, others may not be. The symptoms sound worrisome when combined together. You need to have a comprehensive blood panel done. You will need to see a Dr to do this.