Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

Hi there, Im a 43 year old married man. Over the past

Hi there,
I'm a 43 year old married man.
Over the past few months I've noticed that my equipment has lost length and girth.
I'm getting worried but too embarrassed to...
Please help
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 3 years ago.
Hi. Welcome to JustAnswer. I shall try my best to assist you while you are corresponding with me.
Do you also experience erectile dysfunction?
What medication are you on, if any?
Previously diagnosed medical conditions?
Are you over weight?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi there,

I've never suffered from erectile dysfunction.

I'm not on any medication..

I had vasectomy about 6 years ago

Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 3 years ago.
It is rare to loose girth and length of the penis as it is rare to increase girth and length in that area spontaneously. However, with time, as the body ages, the soft tissue droops and skin becomes less elastic and tightness decreases, giving an impression that the penis has lost girth or length.
If you do not have erectile dysfunction then unfortunately, the only two reasons that can make the penis softer, appear thinner and less in length is ageing or Peyronie's disease.
The best way to remedy this is to get an opinion of a Urologist, Peyronie's disease can be treated better if detected in its milder forms.
Hope this helps.
Please do leave a positive rating for the service.
If you have more queries, reply back.
Best.