Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

Hi have been feeling ill for a week now my symtoms are feeling

Hi have been feeling ill for a week now my symtoms are feeling dizzy and scratching my skin and head constantly vomiting I had my doctor out on Thursday and she gave me I injection for pain and one for sickness and said that should sort me out but if anything if has made me feel worse I haven't eaten all week as I am not hungray as afraid of getting sick please help
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
Hi--did your doctor run any tests? Any fever with this? Why the pain injection--what hurts?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi she never took any tests and said in couple days I should feel fine but I feel just as bad if not worse she gave me the pain injections for when I get sicks as I have to hold my head as the pain is very severe
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
So Sandra are you having headaches? And again--any fever?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi yes I have I also have no appitite and constantly tired no energy feel hot all the time no consantrration and losing my balance when trying to walk I get constant stars in my eyes flickering not god

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
No, not good at all Sandra. You may have meningitis--a brain infection. You're also very dehydrated. You need to get to an emergency room right away for evaluation, an MRI of the brain, and intravenous fluids. This is extremely serious Sandra and you can't delay any longer. Don't drive yourself to the ER--have someone else do that or call for an ambulance