Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

8 have put my symptoms in but you will not accept my e mail

8 have put my symptoms in but you will not accept my e mail address, saying it has been used by another member, this is my email address
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.

do you take any medicine?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes i do. itake Oxyconyin 80 and 20. Anlodopen lozartin temazapan, omaprazole simvastatin and an inhaler for asthma

Why are you on such high dose pain medicine?

I can tell you the sweating is like from the pain meds
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i have been suffering extreme back pain for many tears now and it has affected my mobility, i cannot walk on my own at all i also take pharacetamol as well. but what is causing the bitter taste in my mouth

I think that is probably your inhaler Janice.

These can commonly do that.

Also, there is a chance you have a spinal fluid leak. This can cause a bitter taste. I have seen this before. You need a CAT scan of the skull to determine if there is a leak