How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. K. Your Own Question
Dr. K.
Dr. K., Board Certified MD
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 4405
Experience:  Board certified with experience in primary care.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. K. is online now

do I make a formal complaint about my health visitor

Customer Question

do I make a formal complaint about my health visitor
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 3 years ago.

Dr. K. :

Hello, this is Dr K.. Answers are not medical advice and do not constitute a doctor/patient relationship. I look forward to helping you today.

Dr. K. :

The NHS has a system for formal complaints

Dr. K. :
Dr. K. :

Alternatively you can contact NHS England

Dr. K. :

If the health visitor is associated with your gp at all, use the form at your gp's office.

Dr. K. :

I hope this helps you out.

Related Medical Questions