Dr. D. Love
Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.
21597572

I recently came across these pills claiming to help increase

Customer Question

I recently came across these pills claiming to help increase penis size, improve sex / help with premature ejaculation and is made from all natural ingredients. They're called Bazooka or something along that. Have you come across them and do they really work? The website says that there is a money back guarantee so there's no risk to customers. It sounded very convincing.
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 3 years ago.
There is no drug or supplement that has been shown to increase penis size. The only option for increasing penis size would be surgery, and that will usually only accomplish modest gains, so that it is typically not recommended.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks. In that case I'm happy with what I've got!

Is there anything available that can improve erections?

Ideally something that could permanently cure erectile disfunction (That's probably a little too hopeful!)

Nothing will permanently cure erectile dysfunction.

The best products for erectile dysfunction are the prescription medicines, such as Viagra and Cialis. There are some supplements that are purported to help erections and there is some suggestive evidence that they may help some men. The supplements that may help include DHEA, L-arginine, ginseng, ginkgo, and horny goat weed. None of the evidence supports effectiveness close to the prescription products, but if it work for you, then that is fine.