Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
1304720

?remedy for sleeplessness in a Demenrtia patient who gets up

Customer Question

?remedy for sleeplessness in a Demenrtia patient who gets up every hour to the toilet,then takes 30 mins talking before being taken back to bed. 90 years of age overweight with difficulty of mobility.loquacious jealous suspicious moods vary.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
Hi. Does the patient take any medications?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Are you qualified in Homeopathy?

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
Sorry, no--let me opt out and direct you to an expert that is. Don't respond until he comes on please.
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 3 years ago.
I am a double board certified doctor and classical homeopathy.

First a few questions.
Do you have a homeopathy that is working with the person in question?
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 3 years ago.
I see that you are offline.
Simply use reply to expert when you are back.
I am here daily and will respond to your post

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I see that Dr.Thomas is not a member nor an associate of The Faculty of Homeopathy so therefore I will decline his offer of advice. I shall contact a Member of The Faculty of Homeopathy .Many thanks.If you contact The British Homeopathic Society they will advise on training in Homeopathy and exams for The Faculty Membership Qualifications. Thanks again.

Expert:  DrRussMD replied 3 years ago.
There is no way I would be a member of the faculty of homeopathy, as I am US based. I am an MD and a homeopathy, and part of the international materia medical project, which includes US, French, German, and other international members.

Do you want to continue or wait...I am not sure that any homeopath here will be listed in your references