Dr. SH
Dr. SH, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

Hi, I am 40 week pregnant on Tuesday. Yesterday I developed

Customer Question

I am 40 week pregnant on Tuesday. Yesterday I developed hemorrhoid which today got quite big and full of blood. I took a photo of it and it looks pretty nasty. I am waiting for my gp to call back and will see what he say, although I am worried that over the phone he might not take this to seriously. I used Anusol cream since yesterday but it doesn't seem to do anything. I don't think emergency will take me in also as I can deliver baby any time, what should I do?
Expert:  Dr. SH replied 3 years ago.

Dr. Shahzad MD :

Hi there. Thank you for your question. I will be helping you out with your queries

Dr. Shahzad MD :

How much are you bleeding?

Dr. Shahzad MD :

I mean is the bleeding profuse?

JACUSTOMER-ylm31mwk- :

I am not bleeding at all, but I can see the blood inside. I have tried to attach photo but is not letting me to do so.

Dr. Shahzad MD :

Are you on a laptop or a phone?

Dr. Shahzad MD :

You can upload your picture on www.tinypic.com and send me the URL.

Dr. Shahzad MD :

or you can attach a picture here by clicking on the paperclip icon if you see one at your end.

Dr. Shahzad MD :

If you are not bleeding right now in your stool then I would not worry too much.

Dr. Shahzad MD :

Hemorrhoids will improve once your baby delivers.

Dr. Shahzad MD :

So unless you are actively bleeding I would not worry too much.

Dr. Shahzad MD :

Are you with me?

JACUSTOMER-ylm31mwk- :

Yes sorry i was trying to get that photo attached

Dr. Shahzad MD :

Did you read my posts above?

Dr. Shahzad MD :

You can attach a photo either by logging into your laptop or by uploading the picture on www.tinypic.com and sending me the link.

Expert:  Dr. SH replied 3 years ago.

I have answered your question above. Let me know if you have any further questions. Rate me for my services when you are done.
Kindest Regards

Expert:  Dr. SH replied 3 years ago.
This session is open for any further questions that you may have.
I would appreciate it if you rate me for my services because its only then that I am credited for helping you out here.
If you have problems with attaching a picture you can email the picture to the website admin:
[email protected]
they will attach it for you here.