Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

I am currently taking Ramipril 5mg for blood pressure and Simvastin

I am currently taking Ramipril 5mg for blood pressure and Simvastin 40mg for chorlestrol can i take erectile disfunction drugs such as levitra as i am struggling in that department
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
Hi--there is a bit of a concern here that a medication for ED like Levitra could lower your blood pressure when combined with the Ramipril but that isn't really too much of a concern. It should be fine for you to try the Levitra but you should check with your doctor before doing so