Dr Uzair
Dr Uzair, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS (R) General Surgery. Years of experience in Emergency Medicine.
27273415

I am male 72yrs old take 20mg daily lisinopril is it ok to

Customer Question

I am male 72yrs old take 20mg daily lisinopril is it ok to take stendra for ed problems
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 3 years ago.

Dr Uzair :

Hi. Welcome to JustAnswer. I shall try my best to assist you while you are corresponding with me.

Dr Uzair :

Stendra may add to the blood pressure lowering effect of Lisinopril to a certain degree.

Dr Uzair :

These effects are most pronounced in the beginning, so, people who want to take the two drugs together are advised to avoid rising abruptly from a sitting or recumbent position, especially following treatment initiation or a dosage increase, and to contact their doctor if they experience symptoms of hypotension such as dizziness, lightheadedness, fainting, or tachycardia.

Dr Uzair :

If you have been taking other Phosphodiesterase inhibitors like Sildenafil (Viagra) then you might not experience the above, however, please keep the above in mind.

Dr Uzair :

Hope this helps.
If you have more queries, reply back. If you are satisfied with the answer, leave a positive rating for the service.

Dr Uzair :

Best.