Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

My left hand fingers started to go numb 18 months ago which

My left hand fingers started to go numb 18 months ago which spread to my right hand fingers, now my whole left hand is completely numb constantly and now my left foot toes are going numb too. I've been tested to check my nerves are ok, they are normal! What is the reason for this?
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 3 years ago.
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.

have you had a brain MRI?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
No I haven't had my brain checked. It's occurred to me that maybe I had a stroke 18 months ago! I was very I'll.
That is very possible

Or something like MS

If your nerves have been tested and they are normal, the next step is a brain MRI
I appreciate the excellent rating.

I would be happy to help you in the future. Just ask for feedback. Thank you. :) Dr. Phil in your question opening or bookmark this page http://www.justanswer.co.uk/medical/expert-irondoc/

I greatly appreciate a positive rating in the customer satisfaction survey that you will receive via email. It is important for me to get your feedback. Thank you. :)