Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

Hello, I recently received protected oral from an escort

Customer Question

I recently received protected oral sex from an escort last Sunday. However, there was not a lot of spit and her mouth did not come in contact with any part of my penis that was not covered by the latex. Also, she did not have any visible sores. Meer hours later, I began to feel a sort of uneasiness in my genital region. Yesterday (Monday) when I would sit down I could feel a constant tickle on my scrotum. Now day 2 and that itch has been replaced my an almost chafe like feeling in my groin and area where my scrotum and inner thigh meet. Bc of this I purchased a vile of Daktarin cream which I applied a few hours ago in hope that it was a mere fungal infection. But now I have a dull burning sensation(almost like icy hot) that is now covering my genitals. Please help!? What is going on!? Could this be herpes???
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
Hi. From what you've said this doesn't at all sound like herpes but what you may be experiencing now is an allergic reaction to the Daktarin cream. For one thing, symptoms of herpes don't occur mere hours after contact. Second, these new symptoms occurred a few hours after you applied the cream. I'd suggest you stop the cream, take an antihistamine like benadryl or Claritin, and apply aloe vera cream to the area. If that takes care of all this fairly quickly, then all's well. If not, have a doctor take a look but again from what you've said this isn't acting at all like herpes
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Ok thank you! I am going to go buy some Claritin and aloe Vera now. Also, if I were to have herpes, the symptoms should gradually get worse correct? It's day 3 now and it feels a little better already. I know it is still soon but there is still no irritation on the shaft or head but slight irritation in scrotum and inner groin region. Also, still no lesions or visible rash. Nothing is all that noticeably painful or very itchy. If I am free from symptoms by this weekend should I expect to be ok? Thank you so much for your help.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
Yes the symptoms would get worse if it were herpes. I don't think you have herpes and you should be fine by the weekend. Let me know how it goes and please remember to rate my service to you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Ok thank you so much! I will let you know how I feel after the Claritin and aloe are applied. If I rate you excellent now (which I definitely will) do I have to pay again to keep you posted later? This is my first time using this service .
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
No you can rate this answer as excellent now and the page will still stay open and you can come back here and talk to me without paying any more. I appreciate that and I'll be here when you come back.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I applied the aloe a little while ago along with taking a Claritin. My genital area feels much better so I am beginning to relax a little. The only thing I feel is an occasional itch in my inner groin area but i am 99% positive that it is from me shaving on Monday (I thought my hairs growing back might be the culprit if my itch). There's no redness however and no pain.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
Good but I suggest no more shaving for a while until this clears up
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Ok I won't! Also, just so I know what to look for. I read that herpes can cause muscle pain and lower back pain. Exactly how intense is this and what does it feel like?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
Don't read any more about herpes--that can cause all sorts of worries. Those symptoms would be very rare with herpes and wouldn't occur without the classic rash appearing which you've never had
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thank you so much! That makes me feel a lot better to at least know that symptoms come in a certain order. I have already given your answer an excellent rating. I will keep in touch if my condition changes. Cheers!
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
Cheers to you and thanks
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Condition is clearing up nicely. Thank you for your incite! It was much appreciated.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
I'm glad and you're welcome
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Ok so some weird things have come up over the past couple of days. For one, have masturbation I noticed a raised spot on the top of my shaft. I have natural bumps on my penis that have been there forever. The next morning however, this spot was flat and had a leathery scab covering it. I went on about my day. That night the scab began to come off which I peeled. It stung a little but nothing major. Today the spot is defined, shiny, but no stinging and is flat to the skin. However, the chaff feeling in my groin has gotten worse as of today and the bottom of my shaft appears red and is slightly itching. I have been checkinrg myself often today however so this could be due to that. I have no clue. Very worried
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
DJ This is basically a new question and by the JA rules you need to post it to me on a new page using the link above my photo. Then we can discuss it further