DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

bitten by a spider 23rd June feeling unwell

Customer Question

Expert:  Dr. SH replied 3 years ago.

Dr. Shahzad MD :

Hi there. Thank you for your question. I will be helping you out with your queries

Dr. Shahzad MD :

What are your symptoms currently?

Dr. Shahzad MD :

Do you have any other medical problems?

Dr. Shahzad MD :

On any medications for anything else?

Dr. Shahzad MD :

Please let me know.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
Hi--and we can continue after this if you need to. If this were a brown recluse spider then it's bite could still be affecting you not only with perhaps a rash or an ulcer at the bite site but systemically. If this were an insect bite and you aren't certain what exactly it was this could have been a tick bite and you might have Lyme disease and you'd need blood work to identify that and antibiotics for it. Either way you need to see a doctor about this right away to have it evaluated.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

i am now 4 weeks after a spider bite in the uk and finger still sore to touch feels hot and pains come and go throat tightens up neck feels swollen and head fullness comes and goes painful stabbing pains around body in feet wrists and ankles tired feel tingly all over and hot sweats at night sleeping feelings of twisting and turning feelings in my head gp just thinks theres nothing wrong nothing showed in blood tests 3 weeks ago and blood pressure normal but i don't feel right thanks

Expert:  DrRussMD replied 3 years ago.
The other expert has opted out.
You have not seen any doctor?