Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
28983357

My RED BLOOD COUNT AND PLATELETS COUNT is outside the standard

My RED BLOOD COUNT AND PLATELETS COUNT is outside the standard range. If this is the case what is the treatment.
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 3 years ago.
Hi, Thanks for your question. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. Can you provide me the exact values with normal reference range on your report? Regrds
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

RED CELL COUNT 4.12

PLATEIETS COUNT 145

Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 3 years ago.
Thank you sir. Do you know the normal reference range, it's mentioned on your report. Why these tests were done. They doesn't seem to be much deranged but I need to be sure before answering you. Regards
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

RED BLOOD COUNT 4.50-6,50

PLATELETS COUNT 150=450

ROUTINE HEALTH CHECK

Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 3 years ago.
Thomas thanks a lot for your input. I am sorry to hear that you are stressed at the moment because of this report. Both of these levels are just slightly deranged and in the absence of any symptoms these levels are considered insignificant. Such slightly deranged values can be due to dehydration, low water intake before test, slight error with the lab equipment etc. I assure you that you just don't need to worry about this. Get these reports redone after 6 weeks and they will be al right. Neither there is any illness behind these levels, nor you need any treatment. I wish you a happy and healthy life. I wish you good luck and that you get well soon. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me when you are done. You can come back here to ask anything even after you have rated the answer. I will be glad to help you always.