Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

I have slight redness in my and my are a little swollen,this seems to coin

I have slight redness in my sperm and my testicles are a little swollen,this seems to coincide with my recent cycling actvity.
rob
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
Hi Rob. This could just be a mild testicle contusion and even if it weren't that, this can happen and have no significant cause. That said, it may indicate a prostate infection or prostate cancer so your prostate definitely needs to be evaluated with a digital exam, an ultrasound, and a PSA level
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you for your answer Doctor. I have had urine tests and my prostrate has been checked via back passage and found to be in order i do feel that a cycle saddle does put pressure on my testes please comment.

Rob

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
Then yes, Rob, it's just the trauma to your testicles from the cycle and I suggest you just a jock strap and some seat padding to keep that from recurring