Dr. K.
Dr. K., Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified with experience in primary care.
65718478

i was diagnosed with emphasimia 8 years ago now my doctor told

i was diagnosed with emphasimia 8 years ago now my doctor told me i have not got it the got a letter from the hospital 7 and a half year ago to say it was asthma but they have only just told me now after treating me for it all this time if there anything i can do about it
Expert:  Dr. K. replied 3 years ago.

Dr. K. : Hello, this is Dr K.. Answers are not medical advice and do not constitute a doctor/patient relationship. I look forward to helping you today.
Dr. K. : Not likely
Dr. K. : Emphysema and asthma are very similar diseases. They are often treated by treating the various symptoms and those symptoms occur in both diseases. Many of the same medications are used. In addition in the early stages its hard to tell the two apart. I hope this helps