Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

Hi, I have developed a sore lump in my armpit 4 days ago.

I have developed a sore lump in my armpit 4 days ago. Have been taking antibiotics from my local district nurse. Whitehead are not forming but while in the bath tonight, i had a very tiny bleeding from my lump. What do I do next? I am worried that it may not be a pus?

Grace
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 3 years ago.
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.

Did you squeeze it?
sounds like an infection Grace. How is it today?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi Dr Phil,

thanks i have finally managed to squeeze it all out and felt alot better. Thanks

you're welcome!

Glad you're better

please don't forget a positive rating. I appreciate it
I appreciate the excellent rating.

I would be happy to help you in the future. Just ask for feedback. Thank you. :) Dr. Phil in your question opening or bookmark this page http://www.justanswer.co.uk/medical/expert-irondoc/

I greatly appreciate a positive rating in the customer satisfaction survey that you will receive via email. It is important for me to get your feedback. Thank you. :)