Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

Hi I ordered Raspberry Ketone from Wowcher on special offer

Hi I ordered Raspberry Ketone from Wowcher on special offer manufactured by GB Supplements UK, but didn't realise until received that you shouldn't take whilst taking antidepressants (I have been taking Fluoxetine for a number of years) - why can I not take them? Thanks in advance.
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 3 years ago.
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.

Thanks for this question

This is because they can interact with your medicine and alter blood levels

Definitely not safe

you should call and ask about returning them
I appreciate the good rating.

I would be happy to help you in the future. Just ask for feedback. Thank you. :) Dr. Phil in your question opening or bookmark this page http://www.justanswer.co.uk/medical/expert-irondoc/

I greatly appreciate a positive rating in the customer satisfaction survey that you will receive via email. It is important for me to get your feedback. Thank you. :)