How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DrRussMD Your Own Question
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 65295
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
DrRussMD is online now

my wife had a nkr last year and is now knock kneed, the docter

Resolved Question:

my wife had a nkr last year and is now knock kneed, the docter says thats alright. we are not sure he is right. val and geoff
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 3 years ago.
It is probably OK.
The was to tell is
No symptoms such as pain.
Also, have her examined by a doctor specialist of physical medicine and rehabilitation. PM&R.
This is the type of MD that examines the body structure and tells you if there is any problem.
In the UK they are called non invasive orthopedists.
Also a physiotherapist can help with this assessment as well.
Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.
DrRussMD and other Medical Specialists are ready to help you