DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

my wife had a nkr last year and is now knock kneed, the docter

my wife had a nkr last year and is now knock kneed, the docter says thats alright. we are not sure he is right. val and geoff
It is probably OK.
The was to tell is
No symptoms such as pain.
Also, have her examined by a doctor specialist of physical medicine and rehabilitation. PM&R.
This is the type of MD that examines the body structure and tells you if there is any problem.
In the UK they are called non invasive orthopedists.
Also a physiotherapist can help with this assessment as well.
Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.