DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

my wife had a nkr last year and is now knock kneed, the docter

my wife had a nkr last year and is now knock kneed, the docter says thats alright. we are not sure he is right. val and geoff
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 3 years ago.
It is probably OK.
The was to tell is
No symptoms such as pain.
Also, have her examined by a doctor specialist of physical medicine and rehabilitation. PM&R.
This is the type of MD that examines the body structure and tells you if there is any problem.
In the UK they are called non invasive orthopedists.
Also a physiotherapist can help with this assessment as well.
Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.