How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask DrRussMD Your Own Question
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 65307
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
DrRussMD is online now

I would like to know if there is anything I can do to increase

Resolved Question:

I would like to know if there is anything I can do to increase my height, I'm only 5' and would like to grow taller. I'm 33 years old
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 3 years ago.
There is no way to significantly increase your height at this point.
I am not sure where you got the idea?
Internet info?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yes internet info so wanted medical advice as I thought after 20 you stop growing
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 3 years ago.
At 33 your bones are fixed everywhere.
You are not going to grow more.
However, most people have a half inch to an inch of shortening due to poor structural integration. They are constricted.
Alexander Technique can help you unwind this and maybe have just a little more stature.
OK, so that is an initial answer….
Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.
DrRussMD and other Medical Specialists are ready to help you
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 3 years ago.

I cover all medical and integrative medical questions. Find me daily by request, using my request link and “for Dr. Thomas only” in the question title. I am here daily for you, your friends, family, and associates.