Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

Helloi am a young adult male and i have a very high

hello
i am a young adult and i have a very high tendency of visiting call girls/escorts
in the month of june i visited 5 escorts, none of which i have known before
my last sexual intercourse with an escort/person was on June 20th
i have never had anal sex and have always used a condom and am fully heterosexual
my last sti/std screening was in January 2014, and i was given the all clear
a week ago i had a sore throat which developed into a cold to having chesty coughs with phlegm
i still have a running nose and the chesty cough...i am still taking lemsip chesty cough and vitamin c; no paracetamol since friday/saturday of this week
on saturday/sunday i noticed that while passing urine there was a pain in my penis and since i have noticed that when leaving my underwear in the laundry, i can notice a whitish-yellowish discharge that has dried up in the penis tip-penis area of the underwear
and at times i get tingling sensations and pain in the penis at some point of time during the day
i am afraid with all these symptoms i may have gonorrhea, chlamydia, or trichomoniasis..i have seen no doctor
i want to undertake a hiv test to rule out any possibility of it; as medically said, one std may cause for suspicion of another...in my country i think at the laboratories they have 3rd generation hiv testing equipment..should i wait longer or as antibodies may be produced, 2-3weeks (depending on the individual) take the hiv test now and a final one after six weeks for good measure
today i went to the chemist to purchase ciprofloxacin 500mg one daily for 10 days as there are 10 in the packet and doxycycline 100mg (twice daily) for 14days to remove chlamydia infection if that is it...tomorrow i will buy flagyl (500mg twice daily for seven days) or tinidazole (same dosage and length of time) to remove trichomoniasis it it is it(as before my visit to the chemist i did not think it might be "trich")...i know that it is a lot of medicines without presciptions but you can get these at the chemist in my country no problem no questions asked
definately regardless, i will have a test done in 6 weeks time to rule out anything..
and i think i have to continue with such medications to feel better (remove perceived infection)
i am still taking lemsip chesty cough and vitamin c for the flu and as i am an anxiety sufferer i take 75 mg of Efexor daily(the efexor has been prescribed by a medical doctor through consultation; you cannot get such medicines just by asking in my country
i do not want to see a doctor for the shame and i think the pain in the penis while urinating and not urinating and discharge is an std
please comment on any suggestions if any
thanking you
p.s:originally i thought the penis pain and other stuff (concerning my penis health) was from drinking too much water,paracetamol,lemsip,vitamin c causing frequent longer urination period and stronger urination at toilet visit and during sex in the last 2months plus no slippage or breakage of condom occured
xxxx
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 2 years ago.
Dr. Phil, MD :

Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.

Dr. Phil, MD :

please enter chat

Dr. Phil, MD :

Hi I'm Dr. Phil

Dr. Phil, MD :

Can I ask your first name?

Customer :

sam

Dr. Phil, MD :

Hi Sam

Dr. Phil, MD :

Nice to meet you

Customer :

likewise

Dr. Phil, MD :

Did you have sex with them unprotected?

Customer :

never unprotected always use condom

Dr. Phil, MD :

Okay

Dr. Phil, MD :

good

Dr. Phil, MD :

Even so I do believe these symptoms sound very concerning for an STD

Dr. Phil, MD :

probably gonorrhea

Customer :

i thought the same

Dr. Phil, MD :

yes

Dr. Phil, MD :

not sure how it happened but it did

Dr. Phil, MD :

condoms are not 100% fool proof

Customer :

i can agree with that

Dr. Phil, MD :

I would recommend a test for these along with HIV, syphilis and chlamydia

Dr. Phil, MD :

and trich of course

Customer :

can you have hiv test even without meeting window period?

Dr. Phil, MD :

yes you can have the rapid HIV test

Dr. Phil, MD :

not the standard ELISA though

Customer :

third generation is what is available here...rapid test?

Dr. Phil, MD :

I'm not sure if that is the rapid test or not

Dr. Phil, MD :

I would recommend a standard test at 3 months anyways

Dr. Phil, MD :

so get this one now and then follow up at 3 months

Dr. Phil, MD :

I just reviewed it

Dr. Phil, MD :

yes that one should be ok

Dr. Phil, MD :

get the standard at 3 months again though to be sure

Dr. Phil, MD :

you there Sam?

Customer :

yes i am

Dr. Phil, MD :

any more questions?

Customer :

i do not want to get tested for the others..can i continue the medication route as

Dr. Phil, MD :

why not get tested Sam?

Customer :

it would eliminate the stds and take the hiv test now plus 3 moths later...they take your identity card when you get tested..if you have something a record is made with the authorities...the hiv i understand but the others can be cured

Dr. Phil, MD :

I didn't realize it was like that

Dr. Phil, MD :

what are you planning on taking?

Customer :

today i have taken one ciprofloxacin i have nine left (500mg each)

Dr. Phil, MD :

ok

Customer :

one doxycycline ans i will take it two 100mg daily for up to two weeks

Dr. Phil, MD :

ok

Customer :

and tomorrow i will get flagyl 500mg twice daily for up to seven days

Dr. Phil, MD :

okay

Dr. Phil, MD :

well that should work

Dr. Phil, MD :

some strains of gonorrhea are resistant so if it doesn't go away get tested

Customer :

how long should i take the cyproflox. for? and if i continue, syphilis, gonorrhea,trich,chlymidia should go away? and get tested for hiv asap?

Dr. Phil, MD :

none of this will treat syphilis

Dr. Phil, MD :

you need tested for that

Dr. Phil, MD :

take the full course of cipro 10 days but it should be 500 twice a day

Customer :

is there a window period for syphilis?yes cipro twice a day is no problem

Dr. Phil, MD :

you would normally see an ulcer with syphilis

Dr. Phil, MD :

you can get tested now

Customer :

i will get the syphillis test but i can safely there are no ulcers on my penis

Dr. Phil, MD :

good

Dr. Phil, MD :

that is a hallmark sign of it

Customer :

that's kind of good at least i can get tested with confidence...and no more bad behavior..as i see hiv is very easy to get..i hope i don't have it..anything else to watch out for fertility/cancer wise..i thought std was a disaster at least the are treatable

Dr. Phil, MD :

no nothing else you just have to be more careful Sam

Customer :

escort girls/call girls was a means to relieve myself (i mean my anxiety)..ok take care doctor..all the best

Dr. Phil, MD :

you too Sam :)

Dr. Phil, MD :

would you mind rating me positive before leaving?

Customer :

no not at all, do not worry i was going to do so anyway as i am a 110% satisfied

Dr. Phil, MD :

good :)

Dr. Phil, MD :

thank you Sam

Dr. Phil, MD :

just click the positive face at the bottom of the chat to close it

Dr. Phil, MD :

and thanks again

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

one last thing Doctor, apologies to bother you like this, but i thought that syphilis would be cured by doxycycline 100 mg twice daily for up to 2 weeks? Thanks

no it will not

you need penicillin to take care of it for sure

please don't forget that rating Sam!

Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience: GP in the United States
I appreciate the excellent rating.
I would be happy to help you in the future. Just ask for feedback. Thank you. :) Dr. Phil in your question opening or bookmark this page http://www.justanswer.co.uk/medical/expert-irondoc/
I greatly appreciate a positive rating in the customer satisfaction survey that you will receive via email. It is important for me to get your feedback. Thank you. :)