Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

Dr. Phil,I hope you are fineI have started the

I have started the flagyl treatment on top of other treatments
I did not get the chance to travel to the urban areas today (i live in rural area) to get test done but have no fear immediate testing is on my mind
about syphilis i can guarantee there was no "chancre" present and i hope i do not see one in future time
my question is i am extremely worried my fluids (phlegm from cough, wheezing, and mucus from nose) may infect others around me
during the course of my flu-like illness i did not think much when people helped me dispose of my dirty tissues, helped me with the laundry and even common contact like using the same toilet, hand shaking, touching and cheek kissing (which as part of an Asian community is very common; women of any demographic will feel offended if you do not socially greet them with a kiss on the cheek), having the clothes and dishes washed in the same machine etc
i can guarantee that i have never had penetrative intercourse without condom, i have never had anal sex and i have never given oral sex
i have never experienced non-heterosexual activities
p.s: i apologize last night i thought i had digitally pressed the positive rating button already; i will not make the same mistake again..preventive HIV treatment therapy is useless in my case as 72hours have already gone
i do not want to perform sexually anymore even masturbation anymore
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 3 years ago.
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.
Hello Ben
you cannot transmit STDs this way
you are fine
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

even if my cheek suffered a cut from shaving

by the way even with all the antibiotics i still have a "runny" nose, phlegm from cough and wheezing

does this tell anything

yes even if you had a cut
not possible
they are not transmitted this way
The runny nose, cough, etc are probably a separate viral infection
I appreciate the excellent rating.
I would be happy to help you in the future. Just ask for feedback. Thank you. :) Dr. Phil in your question opening or bookmark this page http://www.justanswer.co.uk/medical/expert-irondoc/
I greatly appreciate a positive rating in the customer satisfaction survey that you will receive via email. It is important for me to get your feedback. Thank you. :)