Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

Hi Every time I am in a crowd or in a work environment where

Every time I am in a crowd or in a work environment where politics are sky high my brain feels shattered and I become lifeless. What can I do to overcome that?
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 3 years ago.
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.
Thanks for this question
Is this because you cannot deal with the drama?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I think my siblings see me as superior and may be I make them feel inferior. I feel people always want something from me and I don't know what it is.

In my work situation I have to hold my corner and all I want to do is get on with everyone but it seems like its not possible as there are divisions everywhere.

I feel extremely vulnerable at times and sometimes I feel so angry and strong.

Did counseling help?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Not really. I think its difficult to know who to trust as I now look at everyone as enemies

Perhaps that is part of the problem Marie
The fact that you look at everyone as enemies and keep on guard and at a distance
That has to wear on your mentally
In my opinion, that attitude (whether right or wrong) is why you are having such a hard time
perhaps it is time to let your guard down a bit and put some trust in some folks at work
I appreciate the ok rating.

I would be happy to help you in the future. Just ask for Dr. Phil in your question opening or bookmark this page http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-irondoc/

I greatly appreciate a positive rating in the customer satisfaction survey that you will receive via email. It is important for me to get your feedback. Thank you. :)