Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

Good Morning my name is***** have very several pain in

Good Morning my name is***** have very several pain in my back since I delivered my son. He gonna be one year old now. This pain getting worse and worse day by day. A lot of time I tried to speak with my GP even I changed at least 2 times but nothing happened. I have two more children and it's very hard for me because this time walking is very difficult I cannot get out from bed it's hurting in every position I can't take any rest. Under pregnancy I was diagnosed with DVT and unfortunately noone checked me up since last year July. My back pain started in low back left side. Now I can feel full area is hurting but still I can feel my left side is hurting more sometimes for example when I need to force myself to walk that I can feel pain left side below my tummy. Please help me I hate my life and I hate myself too much. Not only I am struggling, my kids as well. PLEASE HELP ME
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
Hi Andrea. Very sorry to hear about this. Have you had an MRI of your back and have you had any therapy for your back?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I did not have any therapy even no body want to check me up because I am not crying in front of them answer is usually take some painkiller and they just write me some strong painkiller last time dose was 3*2 Ibuprofen 500mg and 3*2 Co-Dydramol 500mg and sorry but I cant bear this much painkiller it's just worse that time still my back is hurting but at the same time my stomach as well

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
Sorry to hear that but how exactly can I help you with this?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Just give me please some idea how can I get some solution or what can I do ? I have no idea what it can be what is my problem. Please or tell me where shall I go

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
OK Andrea. You need an MRI of the spine to see exactly what the problem is. You likely have a disk problem like one or more ruptured disks and you may also have some severe arthritic changes in the spine itself. After that I would refer you to a physiatrist--a physical medicine and rehabilitation MD specialist--for a customized treatment program to relieve your pain. I would hope that your doctor would get the MRI and give you the referral to the specialist