Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

When I get up from sitting I have a bad pane at the back of

When I get up from sitting I have a bad pane at the back of my thie a bit like a streched mucel Roy W
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
Hi Roy. This sounds like a disk problem in your lower back especially if touching your toes helps since that maneuver is like traction on the spine which can pull the disk back in. You may just have a bulging disk but to determine the extent of the problem you need an MRI of the lumbar spine
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

This happend about 2 months ago up to which time I had no problem. just a bit of arthritus in my knees.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
Well it could be just muscle spasm Roy but disk problems can come and go so I still think it would be best to get it checked out with an MRI so you can get some therapy for it before it gets any worse