How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Hasan Your Own Question
Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 8575
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. Hasan is online now

rash on and Off for a year on my pinis and scroutom

Resolved Question:

I have had a red rash on and off f o r a year on my pinis and scroutom . I have seen doctors and had std tests that were clear. I have used a condom . I have used caneste and betnovate 1 in 4 cream .this rash is not itchey
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Thank you,
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 3 years ago.
Hi, Thanks for your question. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. I am really sorry to hear about your problem. As per symptoms there can be many causes for this rash. It can be contact dermatitis, eczema, actenic keratosis, psoriasis or it can be a recurring fungal infection. I am still suspecting that fungal infection can be a cause because not all fungal infections respond to anti fungal creams and many a times strong anti fungal oral drugs are required. If you have already taken the oral anti fungal without getting a culture test from that rash, you must get a culture test from that rash to get a targeted anti fungal. You must see a dermatologist and he should examine you and get further tests like culture and sometime a skin biopsy can be taken from rash which is not responding to anything. This ash is not likely to be STD because you have taken protective measures and your tests have been clear. Lastly I would like to reassure you that there is nothing serious associated with this rash because anything that is serious should be persistent and progressive and you will be fine after proper diagnosis and treatment and you don't have to live with this problem. I wish you good luck and that you get well soon. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me when you are done. You can come back here to ask anything even after you have rated the answer. I will be glad to help you always.
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 8575
Experience: MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
Dr. Hasan and other Medical Specialists are ready to help you

Related Medical Questions