How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Chip Your Own Question
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Category: Medical
Satisfied Customers: 32203
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
Type Your Medical Question Here...
Dr. Chip is online now

i suffer from arthritis but have now very painful hip diagnosed

Resolved Question:

i suffer from arthritis but have now very painful hip diagnosed as bursitis, how long will it last and what treatment please help
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Medical
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
Hi. This could bother you for a couple of weeks. If you were my patient I would refer you to a physiatrist--a physical medicine and rehabiltation MD specialist--for a customized treatment program, but unless you've had an MRI of your hip you need that to fully define what exactly the problem is
Dr. Chip and other Medical Specialists are ready to help you