Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

Hi , this might be more of a reflexology question . I have

Customer Question

Hi , this might be more of a reflexology question . I have a very sore point on my foot , and when I match that area to a reflexology chart it shows the lungs . Can anyone help me with this? What would this mean
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
Hi. Reflexology is an alternative medicine discipline that uses pressure on certain points on the feet, hands, or ears to treat medical conditions--for the lungs that would be asthma, bronchitis, and COPD. But a sore area on the foot would not be related to a lung problem. The foot problem could be a plantar's wart, plantar fasciitis, or perhaps Achilles' tendonitis but it wouldn't at all be related to a lung problem.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks, ***** ***** have asthma . Iv had it since I was a child . I will get it checked out.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
My pleasure Kylie but let me know how it goes and please remember to rate my service to you