Dr. Hasan
Dr. Hasan, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS, with experience in all fields of medicine and surgery
28983357

I had with someone who might have hiv ii used a

Customer Question

I had sex with someone who might have hiv ii used a condom do I need to be tested
Expert:  Dr. Hasan replied 3 years ago.
Hi, Thanks for your question. I'm Dr. Hasan and I'll try to help you. If it was protected sex and you used condom then you don't need to be tested and don't need to be worried about transmission of HIV. Condoms are sufficient to stop any transmission of HIV. I hope this answers your question. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have received anything less, please reply back as I am happy to address follow-up questions. Kindly rate me when you are done. You can come back here to ask anything even after you have rated the answer. I will be glad to help you always.