Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

Hi I have the following symptoms: Swollen tender neck glands,

I have the following symptoms:
Swollen tender neck glands, severe headache, droopy right eyelid, sore throat, floaters in both eyes, dizziness, right arm pain below the elbow, right arm numbness and tingling.
I had glandular fever 2 years ago and thought when I started with swollen neck glands this was from that about a year ago but my symptoms have gotten worse and alot more have appeared. My body aches all the time, I am exhausted and feel dizzy at times. I have had mri's and scans etc which I am waiting for the results for but in the meantime I am worried sick I have something terminal. Any ideas what this could be? From my research MS, ME, brain tumour and even lung cancer has come up.
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 2 years ago.
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.
I think MS or fibromyalgia
Have you considered fibromyalgia?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have heard of ms but not the other. That was never mentioned. Do you get severe headaches with that? Mine are very bad and my neck feels as though its huge and very sore

Yes you do Debbie
The hallmark of fibro is diffuse chronic pain, fatigue and sleep issues
Here is an article on it
It sounds spot on to me
http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/fibromyalgia/basics/definition/con-20019243