Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

12 days ago I had a urethral biopsy of the prostate, and now

Customer Question

12 days ago I had a urethral biopsy of the prostate, and now I occasionally there is blood in my urine. It is not painful; and it is not all the time.
The time of my urinating is normal. As I said, there is blood in my urine sometime rose in colour, and sometime blurred.
This biopsy was carried out because there were some concern about my urine sample.
Four years ago I was diagnosed with bladder cancer. However the latest cystoscopy (in June) did not show any recurrence of the cancer.
Yours,
E Martino.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Hi. If you're asking whether this is anything to worry about, it isn't. This can happen off and on for sometimes a month after that procedure. Don't worry about a recurrence of the bladder cancer or about prostate cancer in this situation--it's expected and nothing serious. Just tell your doctor about it so he can tell you exactly what I've just told you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am satisfied with your answer.

However, I do not require any further service. And I do not want to subscribe to any of your schemes.

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
I don't handle the subscription service here Eugenio--I just provide answers. This will be your only deposit but I would ask that you rate my service to you so that I can be compensated for the time I spent with you. And I'll be sure to let customer service know you don't want a subscription