Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

i have being having bloating abdominal pain and more bowel

i have being having bloating abdominal pain and more bowel movement on and of for last few months now also very tired
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Hi--your age and gender and have you seen a doctor about this? Do you have any medical conditions?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Am 33 on Prozac for 6 months now female

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
OK--and as yet you haven't seen a doctor about this? And can you tell me more about the abdominal pain?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

the pain comes and goes last 2 or 3 days its lower left

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
OK. The most likely problem here is diverticulitis--inflammation and infection of a small pouch in the left colon. That can be fully treated with antibiotics but if it isn't it can develop into an abscess and might even require surgery. If you didn't have the pain I'd say you might have irritable bowel syndrome and/or an H pylori infection of the stomach so I would also screen you for that. But since this is likely an urgent situation at this point you need to see a doctor right away for a physical exam, blood work, and a ct scan of your abdomen
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

being moving bowels much more than normal

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
That could be the irritable bowel syndrome but seriously with the pain you're having now you have to see a doctor as soon as possible.