Dr. Das, MD
Dr. Das, MD, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, MD, with wide experience in all aspects of medical treatment, including cancer therapy.
3452947

My son is at summer camp he goes at 10 and finishes at 3 ,he

My son is at summer camp he goes at 10 and finishes at 3 ,he falls asleep straight away and sleeps till 11 wakes and sleeps on and off all night is there something wrong with him ??
Expert:  Dr. Das, MD replied 3 years ago.
I doubt that anything is wrong with him - the summer camp probably tires him out.
It is also possible that he is dehydrated while at the camp - this could be contributing to his tiredness.
As long as he is eating properly and has no other problems, you have no cause for concern.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
He drinks 750ml and 500ml of water while he's there and complains of sore bones and pains when he gets home
Then this is due to muscle fatigue - you have no cause for concern. Your son will have problem and his sleepiness will go away once his camp is over.