Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

My mother is on lithium and has a bipolar disorder. Two months

My mother is on lithium and has a bipolar disorder. Two months ago she was assessed with lithium toxicity and her husband, my stepfather died 5 months ago. She wants to make a will would if be best that a doctor or psychiatrist is present with the solicitor
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.
I don't think they need to be present
An evaluation prior to doing the will is a good idea
I would schedule an appointment the day of or day before the solicitor to make sure she is competent
If so, she can do the will
I appreciate the excellent rating.

I would be happy to help you in the future. Just ask for feedback. Thank you. :) Dr. Phil in your question opening or bookmark this page http://www.justanswer.co.uk/medical/expert-irondoc/

I greatly appreciate a positive rating in the customer satisfaction survey that you will receive via email. It is important for me to get your feedback. Thank you. :)