Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

my mum has got bite marks all over her legs after we had to

Customer Question

my mum has got bite marks all over her legs after we had to replace our broken fridge for a new one yesterday, and seeing as shes a mum, she had to clean up the back of the fridge and thats how she got bitten. she said thats its really itchy and when you press onto it, its swollen and it hurts a little bit. im just asking if theres any point of going to the hospital to get checked up. i have some pictures if you are able to help me. i hope to hear from you soon. kind regards ***** *****
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
Hi. The cream is fine but she can also take benadryl or Claritin orally. If this doesn't resolve itself by tomorrow then she should be seen by a doctor since she might need some oral prednisone or a cortisone injection