Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

i had a hysteroscopy proceedure in march and still find

i had a hysteroscopy proceedure in march and still find intercourse painful.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Hi--why did you have the procedure and did you have the intercourse problem before that? Have you spoken to your doctor about this?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I had experienced bleeding/discharge . I had gone through the menapause couple of years ago. I was scanned and a polyp was found, so it was removed for biopsy. This result came back all clear. I had never had any discomfort during intercourse previously.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
OK Lisa. You need to speak with your doctor about this and get an evaluation. This could be a hormonal problem with dryness of your vagina, but you may have a cervical laceration or a uterine wall tear from the procedure. I'd start with a pelvic exam and speculum inspection and an ultrasound of your pelvis