DrRussMD
DrRussMD, Board Certified MD
Experience:  Board certified Internal medicine and Integrative medicine. Many years of experience all areas.
24257177

I HAVE A HEAVY FEELING ABOVE LEFT BREAST, SOMETIMES SQUEEZING

I HAVE A HEAVY FEELING ABOVE LEFT BREAST, SOMETIMES SQUEEZING IN CHARACTER. I HAVE BEEN EXPERIENCING THIS FOR ABOUT FOUR WEEKS AND HAVE HAD 2 ECGs, A BLOOD TEST TO CHECK FOR CARDIAC DAMAGE AND A CHEST X RAY WHICH WERE ALL NORMAL. I HAD A MAMMAGRAM TWELVE AND A -HALF MONTHS AGO WHICH WAS ALSO CLEAR WITH A FULL BREAST EXAMINATION. NO LUMPS ARE PALPABLE IN THE BREAST TISSUE.
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 2 years ago.
You need a stress test to rule out heart problems.
In women in particular, an EKG can be a false negative for angina.
Isotope stress test or stress echo manditory unless your doctor can assure you this is just muscular pain.
If not, see a cardiologist; go back to the ER as needed.
OK, so that is an initial answer….
Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 2 years ago.
thanks

I am board certified in integrative medicine, internal medicine, trained in functional medicine and homeopathy, etc. I am here daily: use my request link as needed and “for Dr. Thomas” in the question title. Give that link to friends, family, associates, etc. Find me as needed for correct, safe and accurate answers.