Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
1304720

blood deficiency

Customer Question

Hello I have a nephew who is in morocco at present with undiagnosed health issues. His health is deteriorating fast. In one week he has required a number of bottles of blood as his red blood count is getting low and white blood cells are getting high. The doctors have been unable to confirm any related illness until now. He has had several blood analysis and on each occasion the doctor's have reported that the results are not clear and more analysis are required. I have attached a copy of his latest blood analysis which was taken one day after he has had new blood put in. I need some expert opinion on this blood analysis report. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE REPORT is in FRENCH as it was done in Morocco.

If link doesn't work please copy and paste to your browser.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6jfzwzdawuri1h3/Photo%2013-08-2014%2017%2010%2034.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6glt2wyem4ozv4n/Photo%2013-08-2014%2017%2010%2049.jpg

Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?