Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor
Experience:  GP with over 27 years experience including emergency medicine
1304720

Hi, I have bilateral inguinal hernia and want to be operated

Customer Question

I have bilateral inguinal hernia and want to be operated by a surgeon in the UK that uses the Dr. Desarda technique. Can you advise which doctors in the UK have experience in performing these surgeries? Thanks.
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 3 years ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
We have been working with the Experts to try to help you with your question. Sometimes it may take a bit of time to find the right fit.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Experts.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 3 years ago.
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.
Still need help?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Well yes, can you read my question n answer it?