Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

I have picked up a farm disease i get severe stomach pains

Customer Question

I have picked up a farm disease i get severe stomach pains and bowel movements and i pass a very foul farting smell at times I have used many types of farm pour ons such as eprinex, renegade,etc which require gloves and often theese chemicals seeped into my skin I have being getting a lot of itchy small lumps lately when i scratch them the blood stings my son was complaining of severe stomach pains also and lost a lot of weight and a suppressed appetite and he feels something in his eyes now my wife and daughter are complaining too i sometimes feel like i have a sarcoptic sort of mange in my scalp i hope its not a plasmodium that we are getting we are in southeastern Ireland and WE NEED HELP URGENTLY
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 3 years ago.

Dr. Phil, MD :

Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.

Dr. Phil, MD :

please enter chat

I would start by seeing your GP and getting blood and stool tested for infection and blood counts for damage to blood cells

Also, liver, kidney electrolytes and thyroid
I noticed that our chat is not complete.

My main goal is your 100% satisfaction and for you to consider this service excellent. If you are not 100% satisfied, just click reply and I will happily provide more information.