Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

i am 66 years old, 3 years ago I was in hospital for arterial

i am 66 years old, 3 years ago I was in hospital for arterial artheritis and was given a high dose of steroids which did after a few weeks clear the problem, however I now have constant headaches, although not the very intent pain in the head I did have, but my vision does cause me a few problems now and again, I do have stiff neck and sometimes pain in my jaw, I don't want to waste the doctors time, as otherwise I am healthy, can you please advise me. thanks tricia
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 2 years ago.
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.
You definitely need checked for this again Tricia
This could be a recurrence of the arteritis
I would see your GP or another doctor ASAP and get the sed rate checked
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

thank you, ***** ***** I have this headache for over 6 months I just feel its one of those things, would something else had happend if it was recurrence, thanks

Not necessarily
sometimes with arteritis, you can have symptoms for months
I appreciate the excellent rating.

I would be happy to help you in the future. Just ask for Dr. Phil in your question opening or bookmark this page http://www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-irondoc/

I greatly appreciate a positive rating in the customer satisfaction survey that you will receive via email. It is important for me to get your feedback. Thank you. :)