Daniel Sheibley, MD
Daniel Sheibley, MD, Doctor
Experience:  MD Grad Jefferson Medical College 2009. Internal Med intern 2010 & Radiology residency 2011. Husband & father of two.
62460980

This is embarrassing , earlier I cut my boyfriends bellend

This is embarrassing , earlier I cut my boyfriends bellend with my fingernail it bled a little and he actually fainted apart from twisting his ankle which we have iced and elevated we've put some sudacrem on his penis when he applied it he felt very sick and light headed please can you tell me of this is normal as it's a very sensitive area?
Expert:  Daniel Sheibley, MD replied 3 years ago.
Daniel Sheibley, MD :

Hello. How badly was this cut?

Daniel Sheibley, MD :

Ho long and deep of a cut

Customer: Hi about 3mm it's not deep at all but very sensitive
Daniel Sheibley, MD :

Ok.

Daniel Sheibley, MD :

Yes this is a perfectly acceptable reaction to this cut. Some people will do this at the sight of just blood alone

Daniel Sheibley, MD :

I would suggest that he have this looked at by a physician because it is an area where you do not want to mess around with getting an infection.

Daniel Sheibley, MD :

That is just a very precautious piece of advice

Daniel Sheibley, MD :

You don't have to do that if he doesn't want tol

Daniel Sheibley, MD :

Just make sure he drinks something with sugar in it

Daniel Sheibley, MD :

If he faints again or does not improve in short time then you should take him to the hospital. Otherwise this was just a normal reaction to pain and a frightening scenario

Customer: Right ok thanks is sudacreme the best thing to do? I have given him a tea with sugar is it normal to feel tired after fainting?
Daniel Sheibley, MD :

Yes that is normal.

Daniel Sheibley, MD :

And yes that cream is fine to use

Daniel Sheibley, MD :

Did I provide good service?

Customer: Ok thank you so much for your time and resistance my last question is when he fainted his eyes rolled back I've never seen anyone faint so wondered of that's also normal?
Daniel Sheibley, MD :

Yes that is normal. As I said, some people faint at the site of blood. Just thinking about his penis being cut and the pain associated are sufficient to cause that response

Customer: Ok thank you so much for your help and quick service.
Daniel Sheibley, MD :

Glad to help. And be more careful!