Dr.M.D.Mazumdar
Dr.M.D.Mazumdar, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS.MD
1725470

Had a prolapse repair jan27th this year ,1 month ago I started

Had a prolapse repair jan27th this year ,1 month ago I started going to the gym,a trainer told me to use a small kettle bell, since then every time I to to toilet to pass stools,I bleed from my vagina.it only happen when I put any pressure on,went to doctors she says she thinks it's nothing to do with the operation,and I'm to wait to go for a scan that was 2weeks ago,the blood is getting more and deep red ,I'm so fed up of this.
Expert:  Dr.M.D.Mazumdar replied 2 years ago.
It is likely that you have a bit of granulation tissue along the scar of the surgery inside the vagina. Granulation tissue is a very fragile tissue which bleeds easily on pressure. It develops along healing tissue.
Treatment is by cauterizing the tissue.
I hope your gynecologist checked for this possibility when she examined you. If not, please ask her to check again.