Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  20 yrs. in practice, includinge surgery, general medicine, addiction medicine and pain.
18722459

This might be a silly question but I hope you can help. In

This might be a silly question but I hope you can help. In june, I had unprotected sex with my partner, we broke up and I made the mistake of sleeping with someone else, unprotected, silly me I know. In late June/July I took a test, it was negative and I started my period. Since then I got back with my partner, we've had unprotected sex and and I haven't had my august period, i took a test and im 6 weeks pregnant, we are both happy about it. but I hear that my perious months could effect it. I guess what I'm asking, is the baby my partners?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
Hi. Not a silly question at all. From what you say I think there's no doubt that the baby is your present partner's child. The child had to have been conceived in mid July and that really shows that there's no other possible father
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

You think there's no doubt or there's no doubt?

Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 3 years ago.
Sorry if that was unclear--I'm certain the baby is your present partner's child