Dr. Phil, MD
Dr. Phil, MD, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  GP in the United States
55099014

My son is 15yrs old very sportie and is complaining with pains

My son is 15yrs old very sportie and is complaining with pains in his wrist he can bend it back and forth and it hurts he is in a lot of pain but not in agony can you give me any idea what it could be
Expert:  Dr. Phil, MD replied 3 years ago.
Hello. I'm Dr. Phil, licensed and practicing internist. Excellent service is my goal.
Thanks for this question
If he is very active, he could have suffered a fracture in his wrist and not known it
any kind of fall on an outstretched hand can cause this
I would try to get some xrays to rule out fracture
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Ye I was thinking that he already broke this wrist but both wrist are sore right wrist he broke is the worse

He could have broken the other as well
if one is broken then he is susceptible to another break
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you very much now to try get him to go to the hospital as he is a team captain in most the sports he does

You are the mom
You can make him do anything :)
Please don't forget a positive rating. I appreciate it
I appreciate the excellent rating.

I would be happy to help you in the future. Just ask for feedback. Thank you. :) Dr. Phil in your question opening or bookmark this page http://www.justanswer.co.uk/medical/expert-irondoc/

I greatly appreciate a positive rating in the customer satisfaction survey that you will receive via email. It is important for me to get your feedback. Thank you. :)